There is nothing better than sipping an iced lemonade on your patio during hot summer days. Making your outside deck looking good and feeling comfortable will create a livable area for your family and friends.
Fortunately, there are some deck tiles that are easy to set up, mount and clean that will make you patio looking stunning in no time. Let’s have a look at the best products on the market and the benefits of installing them in your outside deck.
Table of contents
- Our Top Pick
- Comparison Table
- Product Reviews
- 1. GOLDEN MOON Realistic Artificial Grass Mat
- 2. 3rd Street Inn Laurel Leaf Trellis Bamboo Greenery Panel
- 3. DuraGrid, Gray DT24GRAY Outdoor Modular Interlocking Multi-Use Deck Tile
- 4. Bare Decor EZ-Floor Interlocking Flooring Tiles in Solid Teak Wood Oiled Finish
- 5. Acacia Hardwood Deck and Patio Easy to Install Interlocking Flooring Tiles
- Share this:
Our Top Pick
Among the many different types of flooring, these Acacia Hardwood Easy to Install Tiles will give a special touch to your patio. They offer the best value for money on the market, they are incredibly easy to assemble and clean, and very resistant to any sort of weather. Ultimately, they are an eco-friendly option for any outdoor deck, patio, pool or terrace.
|Picture||Product name||Feature 1 (Material & Resistance)||Feature 2 (Best used)||Link|
|GOLDEN MOON Realistic Artificial Grass Mat 3-Tone Thick Outdoor Turf Rug||100% eco-friendly synthetic grass||Easy to use in both outdoor and indoor areas.||View on Amazon|
|3rd Street Inn Laurel Leaf Trellis – Bamboo Greenery Panel||UV and water-resistant plastic||Walls, fences, indoor walls. Perfect to decorate offices and weddings||View on Amazon|
|DuraGrid, Gray Outdoor Modular Interlocking Multi-Use Deck Tile||Resistant to UV, high traffic, and chemicals. It’s antimicrobial, so resistant to mold.||Pool areas, saunas, mudrooms, front entry||View on Amazon|
|Bare Decor EZ-Floor Interlocking Flooring Tiles||Teak wood (Tectona Grandis) in oil finish||Perfect for outdoor uneven surfaces||View on Amazon|
|Acacia Hardwood Interlocking Flooring Tiles||Plantation-grown acacia hardwood (ZERO % VOC Hardwax oil)||Fits any outdoor space: balcony, terrace, pool.||View on Amazon|
This realistic Artificial Grass Mat is perfect for nature lovers. If you were aiming to turn your simple looking patio into a lush garden these tiles can definitely help! The rugs come in 10 sq. ft size, but they can be cut and adjusted to any area. It is also possible to them indoors for limited surfaces.
These tiles can be a great long-term solution for your outside deck, as they have been tested for durability and fire resistance. Moreover, the 100% eco-friendly material used for the rugs has been proven to keep the original color for longer than similar products and withstand pesticides, fertilizers, and corrosion.
With its attractive appearance and resistance to high temperatures, these tiles have been found to be the ideal solution for run-down outside areas by many users. They will make your patio look new and colorful in no time.
After receiving the turfgrass, it should be left in the sun to dry for 2 hours. Afterward, just by cutting the flooring as you see fit, the installation takes minutes and can be adapted to specific requirements.
- Turns your bare-looking patio into a lush green garden.
- It is resistant to fire, pesticides, and UV.
- It is adaptable to any area and specific requirements.
- 100% eco-friendly
- Users have found that the tiles can be of different colors or not matching.
- Some buyers reported that it doesn’t drain the water when raining and so becoming flooded.
This product offers some of the most realistic fake foliage on the market. If you are looking at covering a run-down wall, an old window or an uneven surface, this greenery panel can be a quick-to-install and long-lasting solution. Moreover, it can be easily used for indoor decorations for offices or verandas and some buyers have happily used this product as wedding decorations!
While it has been found to be lasting and resistant, this foliage doesn’t need maintenance, trimming or upkeep. If you are looking at creating a cozy area, this product is for you. It can be used as a separator or to create a private space. It can help to reduce the noise of traffic or isolate a small room. This will give you the idea of being in an oasis even within the urban jungle!
Being expandable, this panel can be adapted easily to any kind of wall or fence. When fully contracted, it is 50” high and 24” wide. If expanded, it can cover an area of 20” height per 108” wide.
- Easy to install.
- Easily extendable and retractable.
- Looks perfectly real but doesn’t need upkeep.
- Gives your garden a touch of privacy: it is noise-canceling and covers damaged surfaces.
- Some users reported the product to have an unpleasant smell when taken out of the package. However, the odor goes within minutes.
This DuraGrid gray tile is perfect for larger decks’ flooring and high foot traffic areas. It is perfect for you front entry patio, as it will resist UV exposure and chemicals. This makes it perfect for mudrooms and spaces that tend to be subjected to changes in weather and temperature.
This product has been tested to withstand mold and corrosion. It is perfect to cover unpleasant or uneven floors or around your pool. In fact, DuraGrid is non-slip and easy to clean. Moreover, if installed in wet-rooms, showers or saunas, the self-draining feature of these tiles can help you maintain a dry floor.
If you aren’t a DIY expert, this is the ideal product for you! You won’t need any glue or tools to assemble these tiles: just nap them together and you will have a safe and clean-looking flooring in minutes.
- Perfect for exposed areas as it resists UV, water, chemicals, and sun subjection.
- Extremely easy to install; doesn’t require any tools or specific knowledge.
- It is self-draining.
- It is safe to set up, relocate, and handle.
- Perfect to use on uneven surfaces.
- It is best used on large decks
- Some users found it difficult to be adapted to specific requirements.
These dark brown Teak tiles are perfect for outside patios as well as pool decks. Each tile is 12”x12” which cover enough surface, but it can still be adapted to corners and uneven surfaces. By ordering only one package, you will be able to cover over 10 sq. ft., additional ends can be bought for specific fittings.
This is one of the easiest flooring to install, as it can all be done by clicking the tiles together. There will be no need for glue or tools. This makes it easy to remove or clean: while this product represents a long-lasting solution, it can be modified or relocated as you like!
Made out of solid hardwood and with a pleasant oil finish, it is easily cleanable and repairable. You will be able to use it for your mudroom as well as for a pool or sauna deck.
- The package comes with 10 sq. ft. Worth of product. So, it is ready to use!
- Easy to clean and repair if scratched.
- It is long-lasting but can be relocated or changed as needed.
- Easy to assemble by clicking the tiles together.
- It is better used on smaller decks.
- The interlocks are made of plastic and therefore slightly weaker than the rest of the tile.
These 12”x12” Acacia Hardwood Tiles are perfect for any deck, patio, balcony or terrace. They are extremely easy to assemble just by interlocking them together.
If you are looking for a product that offers the best value for money and creates a unique design, this flooring is for you.
The tiles are made out of plantation-grown acacia hardwood with a golden oil finishing and can be used immediately outdoors. Aside from being completely safe to handle, they are eco-friendly and food safe. Perfect for an outdoor mid-summer evening meal!
This product has been tested for resistance against UV exposure and water damage. If you had them on for a while, quick oiling will make the tiles look like new. Moreover, the package of ten tiles also comes with a 5-years warranty.
The tiles are also designed to fit under any window and to resist to high weights such as trucks or cars.
- Easy to install, clean, and relocate.
- After the winter season, you can make them look like new by oiling them.
- Adaptable to any balcony, terrace, or patio. Fits under any window or gap.
- Eco-friendly and made out of high-quality acacia hardwood.
- Some users have found the material to be slightly too light.
If you love spending time outdoors or on your patio, investing in a clean, long-lasting flooring solution is essential. There are different products on the market and the choice can be hard. However, safety and comfort should be priorities when picking your deck tiles.
Using Permacon pavers or hardwood tiles will guarantee you to have the best flooring for any outdoor areas. Did you find these reviews helpful? Would you like to suggest any other option? Please let us know by leaving a comment below.